söndag 26 maj 2013

Hello Partypeople!!!
 
Wow, what a party yesterday! U sexy crowd rock!
Well an unfortunately my lag rocked too, Miss Crashing all the time Missy didnt manage to cam around in the lag (yes Sasch I will change viewer ;P, kiss!) so these pics are the only one I got from this hot sexy crowd. Enjoy!
 
 


Sexy and talented DJ Sasch!
 
 

 
Sexy and, yes, talented rocky Dancer Subboy :)




Gah! And a sexy and wonderful crowd, of which I wish I got more pics, damn lag.




Oh!!!!!! And did I tell u, later on we got both DJ and Dancer naked, YAY! Hm a nice tradition to start with at the parties, or what? ;D
Ofcourse havent no pics about that, sorry Oo.


 
 
Ty DJ Sasch and Subboy for making this party with me, u guys so rock! Also ty Miguel and BJ, and many more, without u all this club wouldnt excist.
So my dear partyppl hope u had fun! LOVE U EVERYONE! There will be more parties so stay tuned ^^.
//missy
 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar